Leadership gifts have a vital and sustained impact on the University. Leadership gifts may be made in support of faculty and students through investments in the endowment, capital projects or current operations. Leadership gifts help recruit top students and enrich their experience, support the finest teacher/scholars, and build the University community.
In the past few years, leadership gifts at UR have provided vital resources for priorities ranging from endowed scholarships, to support for student internships in public service, to law clinics, to extraordinary new buildings, to pledged support for the annual fund.
Reasons to consider a leadership gift at UR:
- To leave a legacy at UR—for a student, a professor, a team, a department, or a school.
- To honor or remember someone you respect, whether a family member, coach or revered professor, by naming a scholarship, an internship fellow, a study abroad fund, a faculty position, or a classroom.
- To invest in the program you want to see grow and succeed at one of the University’s five schools.
- To demonstrate your leadership and your support for the unique constellation of schools and offerings at the University of Richmond and inspire others to give.
- To support your financial or estate planning through philanthropic tax advantages